Industrial Electrical Contractors
Abattoirs, panel beating shops and plastic factories present a degree of complexity, and are classified as “specialised installations” or “hazardous locations”. J.E.H. Electrical owner, Ray Cameron, has 18 years of invaluable experience with large-scale international factory maintenance.
Our services to the industrial sector for repairs, renovations, alterations or extensions from the point of supply (metering box and distribution board) to the points of consumption.
Industrial Electrical Services Include:
- Socket outlets: 3 Phase, Power Skirting and Office Trunking
- Lighting: Ambient, Emergency and Security
- Electrical Signage: Indoor, Outdoor, Parking and Public
- Geysers and Timers
- Temperature control – industrial processing in solids and liquids / space heaters or cooling (air-conditioning)
- Ventilation systems: Extraction Fans, Fresh Air Intake
- Plant and machinery specific to Food Manufacturing, Paint chemistry and Warehousing, Panel Beating Spray Booths
- Plastic Manufacturing: Blow Moulding and Injection Moulding
- Electrical Certificate Of Compliance (C.O.C)
Contact us for a Quote
Allow our team of specialists to put your mind at ease